Pages - Menu

October 07, 2013

RELAX

Image found on weheartit.com
                 
Today has been awful. I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself as I seem to have caught some form of evil flu type thing. Wonderful. 
I wanted to blog about something really awesome today, but all inklings of inspiration just flew out of the window the second my butt hit the sofa after work. Ergh. 
So instead, I saw this image in the archives of my iPad, amongst things that I save whenever I'm having a net browse. How cool is it though? I'm always trying to think about interesting ways to take photos of things, especially product shots. This is very simple, but so chic and sophisticated. Plus the nail varnish is Chanel. Need I say more?
I'm sorry I don't know the person who took this, if you know, or it was you, please do let me know. You creative genius you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment