Pages - Menu

May 24, 2013

URBAN OUTFITTERS - AN EBAY TRIUMPH

Urban Outfitters wedges, found on eBay.

The other day I took part in my first ever eBay bidding war. I genuinely don't know why I have never done this before, it was so much fun and so exhilarating! (As sad as that sounds), I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the last 30 seconds to get my final bid in, so seeing that I had indeed won made me squeal a little in excitement. 
But just look at these bad boys! Aren't they beautiful? I happened to stumble across them whilst browsing, and the end of the auction was only an hour away and there were no bids on them at all... I just had too! They are real leather, super high, ridiculously comfy (although slightly tricky to walk in at first), and they're so beautiful. AND they've never been worn! It was fate I swear. In the last 2 minutes the bidding went mental, but in the end I walked away victorious paying a measly £19.95 including postage! Winning. Plus they arrived within about 2 days. Thank you random eBay-er, thank you. 
I'm sure these will be popping up in many an outfit post, so what do you think? I did good right?! 
Happy Friday everyone x


If you get a chance... pop over and like, share and tweet my entry for ELLE UK's next intern Fashion Director here! Thank you x

14 comments:

  1. Omg, Im in love with these shoes! And 19 £ is such a good price, great deal :)Im jealous!

    Love from Canada,

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! What a bargain :) thanks for stopping by! X

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I'm so sorry I accidentally clicked remove instead of clicking the link to come and reply! Ah! I I know it was such a good deal :) thanks for stopping by! Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the shoes, glad you discovered the joys of bidding!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know me too! Haha x

      Delete
  4. eBay wars really are so exciting, haha. I always wait until the last few seconds with a fear that my internet connection will be super slow and it won't go through haha. Lovely shoes you won though, I could never walk in them but they are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and blog :)

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow those shoes they are soo cute :)
    great post!

    ReplyDelete