Pages - Menu

April 30, 2013

FREEDOM

It's so strange thinking that uni is now over, forever. I'm free, yet I had such mixed emotions come 2pm yesterday. I half wanted to jump for joy, come home and ceremoniasly burn everything uni related, and half wanted to cry. It's actually all over, there is nothing I can do now to determine what grade I get, and it's time to be an adult. It's so exciting and so scary at the same time. Did anyone else feel like that when they finished? 
So... Blog changes. I feel like this blog has taken a lot of twists and turns, especially with layouts and design etc, so apologies if you start getting frustrated, but I promise, very soon I'll be happy with it!
I'm back at Motel tomorrow, so might try and get an outfit post done there against the famous inspiration wall...
I also shopped today. Oops. I felt it was well deserved though after the stress of finishing my degree, so I have lots of new lovely things to share with you over the next few days. 
Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same feeling last Thursday, I can't get over it! Congratulations!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete