Pages - Menu

December 09, 2012

Jeff + Maggie

Jeff + Maggie Sheer lipstick in Latté.

I thought I'd share with you a lipstick that I pretty much use everyday. Although when looking it up to give you a link, I realised it doesn't seem to exist anymore?! So if anyone knows if you can still get it please do let me know.
I found this lipstick when I moved house a few months back, it was one of those items that just seem to be lurking in the bottom of a drawer with a million other un-used and un-loved bits and bobs. I gave it a try anyway and I love it. Jeff + Maggie is a cosmetics brand that used to be sold at Matalan, so I can only assume it wasn't too expensive at all, which is apparent in the formula.
It is quite translucent when you put it on, and doesn't give a huge amount of coverage or pigment, so wouldn't be ideal if you wanted to create a statement lip. Instead it is a very subtle brown, that has a gloss like feel to it, perfect for a natural nude lip everyday. As it isn't overly pigmented, it's really easy to top up, something you would have to do a fair few times throughout the day, but it is easily 'buildable' to suit your look. Plus you can get away with topping up without a mirror which is always a plus if you're on the go!
I'm quite sad that I cannot find it anywhere on the net, maybe Matalan still do it in store?



Let me know in the comments if you find it!
Do you like this colour? What is your go to shade for everyday makeup? 

Love. 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend x

5 comments:

  1. Interesting post :) i follow you. If you want follow me
    cheblogchecca.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so professional! I love your blog!
    This is such a perfect day to day lipstick too ... I hope someone finds it!
    I've followed you, have a look at my blog if you like and follow if you see something you like! :)
    Nicolle x

    http://www.nicolleshelton.blogspot.co.uk/
    Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Nicolle you sweetie! I know me too, I'm going to run out soon! Booo
      I'll pop over now and have a look, thanks for stopping by! Xx

      Delete