Pages - Menu

December 05, 2012

Barry M & L.A Colors. Festive nails.

Barry M - 66 Matt White
L.A Colors Art Deco nail art - NA905 Red glitter
Please excuse the scabby plaster, I caught my nail on a razor last week. It didn't hurt at all at the time, but now I keep catching it and it's getting really painful! So that's why it's covered, and I can't take photos with my left hand. Well, not very well anyway! So do forgive me.
I thought I'd get into the festive spirit with some red sparkly nails today, and cheer myself up after another extremely stressful day at uni. I would have liked to spend more time on them, or painted fake nails before I put them on, but they don't look too bad eh?!
The base colour is Barry M in shade 66 'Matt White'. I love a good old Barry M, I have way too many of them, but you can hardly complain when they're only £2.99 each. Well at least that's my excuse. As much as I love them, they do chip quite quickly, at least they do on my nails, but I don't have the healthiest of nails to start with. To jazz them up I added a red glitter tri-accent - something I spotted on Leighannsays' instagram. I think it's a really nice idea, but I need to work on my accuracy a tad! I used masking tape once the base white was dry to get the straight edge, what do you think?
The L.A Colors nail art brush is really thin, mainly for designing on the nail, but it's the only polish I have in a glittery red :) so Christmassy.
I need more glitteeeer.









4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very nice idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you love :) x Feel free to follow ;) x

      Delete